You could win up to £20,000 worth of prizes throughout the singing competition and at every stage there is a chance to win prizes and win big! Including...
- A main prize of £5,000 cash to spend as you wish for the musical development of your act
- Extensive coverage and promotion on MUZU.TV
- Development classes and recording studio time at some of the UK's finest music facilities
And it’s not just the prizes! Throughout the singing competition there is, of course, the fantastic opportunity to play in some of the best venues throughout the country performing live in front of capacity audiences and meeting guests from record labels, agencies and the entertainment industry! And ultimately at the Grand Final at the best live music venue in the country, within The O2 in London!
GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD IN FRONT OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
TeenStar give acts important live singing opportunities to showcase their talents to a music industry judging panel, which may include DJs who work for BBC Radio, Kiss FM and Choice FM, regional press, record labels and celebrities, with the judges becoming more prestigious as the competition progresses, as well as a huge live crowd! Check out the full list of industry judges - What better opportunity to get your music heard live and by the right people?
As well as the many prizes en-route, the acts that make it to the Grand Final will be competing for the main prize and title of the UK's Best TeenStar! The overall winner of TeenStar will be crowned in front of a capacity audience and will take away a comprehensive winners package that includes:
- The main prize of £5,000 cash to spend on the musical development of the act
- An initial publicity and promotional package worth up to £10,000 (publications dependent on the winner) in titles such as Shout Magazine, RWD Magazine, and Flavour Magazine
- A comprehensive consultation and development package including social marketing, image, brand, access to industry contacts plus more